Sunday, November 23, 2008

We're Back!

We're back from Barbados & I have to admit, it is kind of nice. I loved the honeymoon & the relaxation & where we were, but you know, Dorothy really had it right. "There's no place like home."

We had the opportunity to relax in Barbados & really enjoy some great food. I enjoyed Zen, the Thai & Japanese restaurant. The food was marvelous & the view outstanding! We were sat at a small, private table by the window. Talk about romantic! We found authentic Bajan food & spent most of our time outside enjoying the weather. We ate outside most of the time as well as the island doesn't use much air conditioning!

Mr. Potts also found a new beer that he liked, Banks, bottled in Barbados. It was a great beer - I enjoyed it too!

Now, I've been tagged in a blog! I'm so excited about it & will write more about that in a few minutes.

Get ready for some Thanksgiving inspirations & special recipes!

No comments: