Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Happiness

Type a little and then "Backspace".

Start over again.

Type a little, shake my head and then "Backspace".

A lot of things are twirling around in my head this morning. I think though that today, I'll focus on the things that make me smile. Not much in the way of form or content, but you'll forgive me this time, right?

Rain on a Friday. Not the best day for rain (I tend to like mine sunny, you know?) but it does bring a bit of relief from the pollen in the air.

Getting to spend time with the munchkins again this weekend. Nothing makes me happier than their smiling faces.

Cozy weekends with not much planned on the social calendar. It seems like the last few weeks have been jam packed.

Derby weekend is coming soon. We won't be in Louisville, but we'll be watching the races. Perhaps placing our dollar bets. Do you watch and bet?

So tell me, what is making you happy today?

8 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I'll tell you what IS NOT making me happy today.
Just found out that one of B's friends, that just engaged 2 weeks ago, is planning an October wedding.
UMMMMM..right in the middle of college footbal season?
I would so love to do a post about this but I know they read and ANOTHER couple who is getting married in November does too.
Just annoying.. Not sure of the date yet but sure it will screw up our plans.

MCW said...

I am excited for my plans with the boy tonight and then I am going to my brother's lacrosse game tomorrow and the nephews and my parents will be there and then to Sag Harbor for Easter! And and and and...was also seeing how many time I could write "and" in a grammatically incorrect sentence.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh I could use a relif from the pollen too! I ran out of my allergy pills so my poor eyes are a mess today! Happy Friday!

LWLH said...

It's making me happy that I'm going to see Water For Elephants tonite! :)

Susannah said...

All of those things make me happy too! I love rainy days and just playing with my girl! Have a good weekend!

Stefanie @Three-seventeen said...

Just found your blog. How great! I am a new follower :)

Anonymous said...

It's not Friday, but being home makes me happy! It's been a hectic week and it will continue to be a hectic month, but for today? Home, my little family, and a kick-ass dinner on the menu make me super-happy!

Landlocked Mermaid said...

take care of that leg. I wore my compression garments during my labor!! They work, and my leg is soo much better today a week later. Take care of yourself-- we both will be sporting our cute shorts and dresses before you know it.. thank you for your sweet note about baby xoxo