Friday, September 17, 2010

Fabulous Friday Picture Edition

Hi lovelies

Aren't you all glad Friday is finally here?

I'm back from Vermont after a whirlwind week. I ate some great food & had two good sessions up there.

I also snapped a few pictures that I knew I had to share.

How cute is this guy? He apparently gets ridden around Church Street in Burlington on his owner's bike. What a way to travel!


I snapped these pictures yesterday morning at around 6am. The sun was rising & was so so pretty from the seat of my plane.


And for anyone who travels on small planes, 5:30am is not the time to start an argument with a tired business traveler. Instead of arguing with you about your ability to store your stuff under the seat (in MY SPACE) instead of in the overhead (which is where it goes if you're in the bulkhead), I'll hit that "Flight Attendant" button & have them tell you to move your stuff rather than deal with you.

Yep, I'm glad it's finally Friday and I'm glad to be home!!

8 comments:

Brown Girl said...

OMG, that picture of the cat is hilarious, he looks so relaxed! Enjoy your weekend!

Amber said...

That cat... I DIE! SO cute. Is he strapped on there? Cause that is the ONLY way my cat would stand for that :-)

That sunrise is gorgeous. And good on you for letting the flight attendant fight your battles!

Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

KatiePerk said...

Pretty sunrise! The cat pics are hilarious!

Summer Athena said...

the sunrise is gorgeous but the cat stole my heart!

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

hah, love the picture of the cat! That is a classic church street photo right there! Did the owner happen to be a street performer as well? Because that's about the only thing that would make it better. And I can't believe the audacity of the person in front of you, you're better than me, I would have BLASTED the person at that time of the morning!

LWLH said...

Beautiful sunrise!!!

Brittany Ann said...

The kitty! That is too funny! Can't. Stop. Laughing!

MCW said...

Have to admit the cat on the bike is a little weird.
Hope you are having a great weekend!