Friday, September 9, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Angel babies singing
Is everyone ready for Fall?

I know MCW - not ready yet since it means winter is around the corner. I can't help it.

I've seen all the posts people have written detailing their love of Fall. I can't help it, I love it too.

Ready for my list?

Short, sweet & to the point.

Kind of like me.

Boots, Sweaters, Chilly Weather, Going a little longer, a little further on the dog walks, Not sweating, Less frizzy hair...

Speaking of hair (and she veers off track - not surprising is it?)

I'm really loving this hair right now. Pretty for Fall, no? Thoughts?

via

Ahem. Back to the list.

Stews, Chicken & Dumplings, Warm Coffee on the Deck in the chill of a Fall morning, Football, Scarves...

Don't you love this scarf?
via


Pumpkin, Pumpkin patches, Pumpkin picking...anything to do with pumpkins and my munchkins!!


Who doesn't love the Teddy Bear Harness?


2010 - He outgrew the Teddy Bear Harness & moved on to Cotton Candy.


Still precious, isn't he?

LOVE

Happy Friday y'all! I hope your weekends are FABULOUS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving your daily posts. You are giving me the motivation to stick to something everyday no matter what is going on!!!!

Anonymous said...

and by something I mean a post myself LOL have a great weekend

MCW said...

Ha. I do love the fall, but do not like it when people start talking about the fall and why they are excited in August!

LWLH said...

I love fall for pretty much all the same reasons! :)