Friday, May 7, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday Everyone! It's here - another edition of Fabulous Friday! A highlight of all things fabulous that I've stumbled across over the course of this week (in no particular order, of course!) or even fond memories I have stored in my brain.

I'm keeping this short this Friday. I'm running on a time crunch.

I gave my knee a rest this morning (self-diagnosed Runner's Knee - via Google) and slept in.

I'm reading in a wedding this weekend & let me tell you, the bride, well she is, (dare we?) a bridezilla.

So I jetted after work yesterday to get my hair done. This was a quick, "PLEASE FIT ME IN OR THE BRIDE WILL KILL ME!!" express job on my Kelly Bundy'esque root.

I'm leaving straight from work to rush home, freshen makeup, fluff le hair & head to the church for the rehearsal.

Wedding is tomorrow at 2pm which means I'll be hustling to get to the gym & then get ready for the wedding.

It is also a Catholic wedding which means I'll be famished - so I'll need a good lunch to tide me over.

So....

Today I'm sharing with you an excellent giveaway for a copy of Heather McDonald's book about Blue Balls.

Ashley at Kiwis & Cocktails clued me in on this lovely lady (shame on you Ashley for holding out!) & when I visited her blog, I had to begin following her.

Surferwife is funny, irreverent, dare I go on?

And she lives in a warm, sunny place.

Stop my heart.

So, go on over & give her a peak. I'm sure you'll like what you see!

8 comments:

MCW said...

Have fun tomorrow!!!
Love getting my hair done.

LWLH said...

Have fun at the wedding!! :)

Dee Stephens said...

have fun at the wedding! Hopefully the reception is a blast!

Lindsey said...

Have fun friend!!

Ashley said...

haha, I only found her a short time ago so dont scold me too much! :) Someone told me to read her blog posts about Chelsea Handler after I posted about seeing her show! I have been hooked ever since.
Catholic weddings...I had to sit up front with the bride on "stage" at the last one I was in, and I nearly peed my pants! I really should have gone before the ceremony. I didnt know it was going to last so long! Yey for hair touch ups!
My knee is KILLING me today. I hope yours gets better soon too! :)

SurferWife said...

Look at you all pimpin' the giveaway out. Bonus entries for you!! ;)

Erin said...

I hope you're having fun getting ready for the wedding today!! Our Catholic wedding was exactly 1 hour, you'll be ok!

Brittany Ann said...

I can't wait to see the pics of gorgeous you at the wedding!