Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday, Friday, Fabulous Friday

After an "Off Week" (and Thank You, by the way to everyone who commented to let me know I'm not alone in these sometimes), I just can't tell you how happy I am that today is Friday.

I get to spend the evening with some of my most favorite peeps:

This handsome man (who happens to be my most favorite person in the world)

This lovely lady. Isn't she TALL??


We'll be hanging out tonight, eating risotto and laughing and chatting.

The munchkins are coming over tomorrow and we're going to replant my flowers on our deck and by our front door. Maybe a pot or two of pansies and some mums.

via


via

What wonderful things do you have planned for your weekend?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a GREAT weekend to me!! I hope you and Mr. Potts enjoy the weekend together!

I just posted my Fabulous Friday as well :)

XOXO

Caroline said...

Have a great weekend! You've earned it!

Gwen said...

Love the fall mums!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!! XOXO

Jenny DB said...

mmmm risotto. i'm hungry!!!! :-) love that pic of you and your hubs. looks familiar, i've seen it before huh? :)

MCW said...

Happy weekend! I have a very tall friend too...I always wear heels around her!

Neha said...

Wow...you have a fun-filled weekend ahead!

We are having Commonwealth Games just now and I plan to watch some Netball matches today followed by some great food at the Food festival! How I love food!

Have a great time!

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

I love the pansies and mums! We just picked up some lovely burgundy mums for the porch but I think I want to add some cream ones to the mix. I hadn't even thought about pansies but now I must have them!

Ashley said...

sounds like a fun weekend!!
Did you get a 3 day weekend? Hope so :)

LWLH said...

Mums make me smile...they just say welcome fall! :)