Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Someone I love

When someone I love is given a gift, no matter big or small, I'm always thankful for that gift for them. I love to celebrate them and their celebration.

And man, I hit the happy place last night. Landlocked Mermaid (private blog) has shared with so many of us her struggles to conceive and the heartbreak of loss. I can't imagine two people more wonderfully suited for not just each other but also for their littlest one growing along. I've said to LM many times that the baby is out there meant to be for them, it just may take a little time.

She'll be a wonderful mother, of this I have no doubt.

This post is for you LM. Loud & Proud & in love with your new baby growing right now.

My love has been sent to lift that baby in prayers. Not just your baby but you as a family.

I can't wait to see this picture with a little one snuggled right in the middle.

I can't wait to see Baby LLM.
This picture comes from her blog.

I will be celebrating with you & loving all three of you.

xoxo

10 comments:

Brown Girl said...

You are so sweet Mrs. Potts, that was nice of you. I can't tell if you linked her blog but I can't find it!

Neha said...

That's so sweet! Sending prayers and love to your friend.

LWLH said...

Sending prayers and lots of love to LM! :)

Ashley said...

Such a sweet post for you friend!!!
Congtats to her!! Very exciting!

Dee Stephens said...

That's so awesome!

Anonymous said...

After what I've been through, I can only imagine how your friend is feeling. I am sending her all the good vibes and love in the world.

I would like to be a reader of hers. Could you let her know? It's ok if she's not comfortable with that. Thought I'd at least put it out there.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, you're so sweet, congratulations to LLM!! That is so exciting! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, you're so sweet, congratulations to LLM!! That is so exciting! :)

Landlocked Mermaid said...

OOOH I am so touched by this post and so surprised! you are such a dear friend and I adore you. I just know Bumpkin is up there in heaven rocking my baby on a swing til it is time to make him/her mine. I believe in my angels.. THank you sweetie and Get ready to be Auntie Mrs. Potts love you xoxo

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi sweet friend, how are you my lovely?! What a dear post for our Mermaid, I too am just over the moon excited for her! She will be the most wonderful mother. I told her when I found out that I was sure our Bumpkin was watching over her little angel on the way. xoxo

I miss you like crazy and hope all is well in your world. So very much happening on our end, it sure has been one crazy year full of change and emotions. I will email you so we can try to pick a day to have a phone date and catch up. Love you always!! xoxoxo Trishy