Monday, August 15, 2011

8 Interviews later....

Y'all.

I feel like a runaway train lately. Feeling like I can't catch my breath.

I've been "looking". Working on my work "life" story, practicing answering those questions, making sure my suits are oh so appropriate.

Hoping that the people I meet with will "see" me. See my potential. See my fit.

Eight in person and phone interviews with eight different people for one position.

Seems a bit much, no?

Praying

Hoping

Waiting

Not very patiently waiting. I know it is a virtue & one that I really strive to attain but.... Honestly? I'm not there yet.

Eight interviews later and they decide that experience in a certain industry is a MUST.

Tears were shed. Eyes were dried.

So to look at the positive side, I've had a lot of practice now! On to the next!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How frustrating! I'm still praying for you & the mister! xoxo

MCW said...

I am sorry. For some reason that wasn't your job. One will come along quickly. Xoxo

Amber said...

What a bummer! But this means there's a better one out there for you. I hope you're able to find it soon! xoxo

Dee Stephens said...

Praying for you too!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

How frustrating! I'm sorry, I think we can all agree how stressful the interviewing process is. Hang in there, the right one will come along!

teresa-bug said...

Oh geez! I know how frustrating this is and could go on and on. But I will just say it will all work out, I am proof of that!! Hang in there!!!

Landlocked Mermaid said...

that's the way to look at it missy! positive positive positive. Love you xo

pedrojulian said...

nice site