Thursday, August 4, 2011

We're halfway there

Thank you so much. So many of you stopped in, let me know you were thinking of us and praying for us.

I can't say enough thank you's.

We've known since Memorial Day that Mr. Potts' job was in danger with his company potentially being sold. He learned today that while things will be changing, he'll still be employed.

So half of what we've been so anxious/worried/stressed out about is behind us. We still have half of our obstacles in front of us, but I'm so thankful that we're at the half-way point.

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers.

I'll be back to regular posting soon.

xoxo

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad to hear Mr. Pott's job is ok, i was just thinking about you, i'm so glad you posted!

KatiePerk said...

well I am rooting for you guys. that is good news!

MCW said...

Amazing news! Prayers for the other half! Xoxoxo

LWLH said...

That is great...I hope everything else turns out ok : )

Landlocked Mermaid said...

Honey I have been checking this blog daily to see if you are ok. Thank good ness he is keeping his job. I can only imagine the stress you were under. Keep us posted.. Love you honey xo

Unknown said...

That is such good news! At least part of the worry & burden has been lifted. I'll keep praying!

xoxo

Dee Stephens said...

YAY! Sending mor prayers your way!

Lexilooo said...

sending happy thoughts and prayers to you and the mister!

In This Wonderful Life said...

glad to hear from you!! saying prayers for you guys!

The Pink Chick said...

I am glad to hear that Mr. Pott's still has a job! What great news! Y'all are still in my thoughts and prayers!

Ashley said...

Glad his job is safe and praying for the other half!!

Dancy said...

SO SO SO glad to hear that things are starting to look up. I know how hard it is when 1 (nevermind both) are unemployed. You know we went through our own rough patch when D was unemployed for 8months (& planning a wedding!!) so I'm glad to hear there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. Sending thoughts, prayers & good vibes!