Monday, August 8, 2011

Fly Free, Fly High

When I think back at all that has transpired this past year one thing that has rocked my world to the core was the loss of beloved Lisa. If you didn't have a chance to get to know Lisa you still can. Her beauty is one that never fades.

She made me laugh, she made me smile.

There were times she made me drool. As in this time she posted a recipe for Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding which looked amazing!

My comment: Oh for SHUT THE F UP! Save me now. Can I come over when you make this? How about just shipping me some?

Her Response: You're hilarious, love that about you!
Schedule a dentist appointment for the next day!
Can also be made with powdered sugar donuts as well!
I would bake up a storm if you really were coming, if nothing else, you'd go home with tight britches dahlin'!

I miss those witty comments and the quick emails to check up on a girl.

I miss her beautiful posts. The images she found were breathtaking.

She was a beautiful woman who was one to uplift others. Always with a kind word and a funny comeback. She celebrated being a woman & lifted us all up with these beautiful pictures.






She was passionate about the beauties in her life.








I miss the SATC quotes and her love for Carrie Bradshaw.






Lisa, I know you had so much love in your life. I'm so thankful to have had you in mine.

Fly Free, Fly High Sweet Bumpkin.

all images via Bumpkin on a Swing Tumblr and Bumpkin on a Swing

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my ~ Lisa would LOVE this post! What a great way to honor her memory and I too loved her comments and responses ~ she is truly missed here in Blogland.

MCW said...

You hit the nail on the head and she would love this post. And wouldn't you give anything in the world to have some advice or words of wisdom right now? I know I would!!!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

All of this posts in Lisa's honor are so heart-warming and bring a smile to my face. She always did.
Blessings.
xoRobyn