Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

I follow Mrs. Stilettos blog - you should definitely check it out! The wonderful woman has tagged me & I'll respond in turn. Here's how it works:

I was tagged and next I'll tag three bloggers and in return they have to tag three more! The lucky blogger to be tagged has to answer ten questions and tell us a little about themselves! "

1. What is your funniest childhood story? I made my little brother let me put makeup all over his face. I had bright pink fingernail polish on a paper plate & smashed it in his face - the poor towhead was covered in pink polish which didn't wash our for months! Funny to me, just not to anyone else.

2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it? Something soft, coral/red, comfy, but still sexy.

3. What weird habit does your hubby have? Not so weird, but definitely annoying. He takes super hot showers. Which really isn't a problem, but it heats up our bathroom & my temperature runs higher than average. It just kills me!

4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen? 6 -8 probably, including self built ones with collections of my favorite recipes.

5. Granny panties or loyal Victoria Secret girl? Not grannies! Victoria's Secret - although I love Hanky Pankies

6. My favorite memory from 2008 so far is... Getting Married! Followed by the honeymoon in Barbados!

7. I secretly...wish I could get a massage every day.

8. I could really go for... Not really a go for, but I'm sick right now & would just like to get better.

9. We are going to have a big snow storm and you will find me... Not in the grocery store! Seriously, what do you think you'll do when you have no electricity & eggs that need cooking?? Most likely wrapped up in my favorite blanket, reading with a cup of hot tea or perhaps a cup of hot chocolate.

10. I knew he was the one... when he said that he loved Thai food for a date - he'd never had it before in his life. That's one small memory that stands out in my mind, there are countless others!

Next up:
Small Kitchen, Big Taste
The Tales of Bob & Cocoa
Kitchen Concoction

Each of these ladies have wonderful blogs - check them out!



1 comment:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed yourselves!

I will never understand why people go grocery shopping either...so weird!