Friday, October 16, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone! It's here - another edition of Fabulous Friday! A highlight of all things fabulous that I've stumbled across over the course of this week (in no particular order, of course!).

I'm going to start out today with a fellow blogger (whom I consider my friend, even though we've never met IRL) who amazes me with her courage to share things, her baking skills and her ability to deal with her in-laws. If you haven't been over to Brown Eyed Girl's blog, you must go. Go now!

I'm currently dealing with just nasty allergies. Some as a result of being in New England & it being different from what I'm used to, some from traveling & being worn out & some from my regular allergies. It's managed to turn into a chest cold & cough drops are my friend. I love the Honey Lemon with Echinacea Ricola cough drops. My friends, if you are sick and need cough drops, pick some of these up. I normally can't stand the taste of regular cough drops, but these are wonderful!
I'm currently in a sweater state of mind. This may last for a while, especially since the weather here this winter is supposed to be worse than usual. I'm really loving the following sweaters from Ann Taylor Loft. I think part of my obsession with sweaters is that I feel yucky & all I want right now is warm, cozy, yummy sweaters.


Last night I had my very first cup of hot chocolate. I adore hot chocolate, especially in the winter & something about that first cup is always so good!
I hope you'll all have a Fabulous Friday and an even better weekend! What have you found fabulous this week?

12 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Hey! that's so crazy! What street are you guys on? I'm on Clarice.. those condos by the tracks. We're going to rent my place out..

Tara Gibson said...

oo i want to curl up in one of those sweaters rightnow!

Brittany said...

I love Ann Taylor Loft! They've been having some great sales lately. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sassy Engineer said...

I'm so ready for fall, and I think those sweaters look amazin! I live in those kind of sweaters during the winter because my hubby is cheap, I mean frugal and keeps it a bit chilly in our house! My allergies have been acting up too - I hope you feel better soon!

Jane said...

I need one of those sweaters, for the weather to be about 20 degrees cooler, and a big cup of cocoa, and I'd be the happiest girl in the world!

MCW said...

Hot coco sounds delicious right now!

Annie said...

i really need to find some big comfy sweaters like these this weekend!! it's freezing in my neck of the woods ;)

have a great weekend!!

Brown Girl said...

Ugh, I hate allergies, I have the worst allergies ever and they suck!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Landlocked Mermaid said...

what a cozy yummy post. you are so cute xo

Brittany Ann said...

I know what you mean. Sweater weather = perfection. Esp. with hot chocolate!

Kassandra Alexis said...

So I am not sure if I have ever commented on your page or not, but I LOVE your blog! Thanks so much for your encouragement on my blog and about my weight loss and stuff it means SO SO much! I deff. agree with you I am totally in a sweater mood, just bought a new one today actually and also a hot chocolate mood as well, had some diet kind for 25 calories a cup, YUM! Have a good wkend!
~Kassnadra

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Potts, thank you so much, you are such a sweet soul and I am honored to have you as a friend.

I am also uber jealous of your sweater finding abilities! :) It's pouring outside right now and the only thing I can think about is going home, putting on sweats, a thick sweater, and heating up a mug of spiced cider!

I hope you feel better soon, get some rest and snuggle with that hubby of yours this weekend if you can!