Ten interesting things about me...
- I really enjoy what I do for a living. I like the way I interact with people regularly. I like the people I work with and I really adore my boss.
- I finally, for once in my life, have all 10 fingernails & all 10 toenails. Yep, no nubs, just nails!
- Due to the aforementioned nails, I may have a slight obsession with really pretty nail polish. Like Essie's heart my JR jewels.
- I have a really hard time coming up with lists like this. My brain usually turns to mush and I find myself wondering what could possibly be interesting about me.
- I secretly wouldn't mind being a size 0 or 2. I don't know that I've ever been that small. Or at least not since I was 9.
- I have a mad love for good jeans. I love my AG's, I'm super stoked to fit into my James Jeans & I'm thrilled that some of my "in between" jeans are too big now. Are a pair of Paige in my future?
- If I could buy a handbag a month, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Starting with this lovely.
- I think I may have fallen in love with Living Proof's No Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner. I've used it twice now & it has seriously cut down on my hair's tendency to frizz up.
- I would live in Cashmere if I could. Cashmere sweaters, cashmere t's, cashmere socks, cashmere lounging pants, the list goes on & on. The problem is my wallet. My wallet won't let me live in Cashmere.
- I'd rather eat salty rather than chocolate any day. Yep, I don't really like chocolate. Whoa! I know!!
Brown Eyed Girl
Congrats ladies! You're now officially Fabulous Sugar Doll Bloggers!