Wednesday, March 30, 2011

White Teeth, not White Legs

The time is here. We're getting ready to head to Indianapolis for our good friends' wedding. Surprisingly, with most of New England hunkering down (again) for what some are predicting as the last Nor'easter of the year, we'll have good weather.

We're staying at the Conrad Indianapolis and we're hopeful that my Hilton status will garner us a suite upgrade. Fingers crossed!

The dress that I originally wanted to order was sold out by the time that I got around to ordering it.

*Sigh*

But I did find another dress that I thought was fun and would fit the bill. I can't find it online, but I'll post a picture later, promise.

I've been prepping for the weekend, working to ensure that my teeth are white and my legs are not!

I do need your help, as usual!

Since I had my leg done it is healing well, however, I'm experiencing some bruising still. I've been using self tanner on my legs the last few days, but I'm a little nervous that the bruises will still show.

Not that the focus will be on me at all, but still, I want to look good.

So, any suggestions for a spray that I can pack with me for the day of to "camouflage" my bruises?

Happy Hump Day, y'all!

5 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

not sur of a spray but email me the doctor you used for your veins. A co-worker was asking me yesterday if I knew anyone in town. I don't but knew you do.
Have fun in Indy! That's where I was born!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hey gorgeous! Hope you have an absolutely splendid time in Indy! What a fun weekend I know you will have. Can't wait to hear more about this fab dress you found! I've heard about these tanning wipes that are really natural looking - I think they were via HSN so that won't help for this weekend but perhaps a trip to Sephora or ULTA is in order :) Love and miss you, and hope we can catch up SOOOOOON! oxoxoxo

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

What about one of those sally hansen spray tans? I've heard those work pretty well, though I haven't tried one myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm like THE QUEEN of the fake tan, seeing as how I'm a redhead and all.

Here's my secret recipe for a gorgeous tan: exfoliate and moisturize like crazy (I mix brown sugar with baby oil or olive oil, stand in the shower with the water OFF and exfoliate the hell out of myself. I rinse with warm water then apply a body butter). Then I do a spray tan/mystic tan. I'll go over that the next day with a shimmery bronzer, like one by L'oreal. If you can't do the spray tan, go straight to the bronzer. I like that when you put it on, you can see where it's going.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I've never done it before but I have friends who do VersaTanning (its like a spray tan) and love it! It looks really natural too!