Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday this week is Top 2 Favorite Things About Summer.
Are we really here already? What happened to my Spring? I was in New England for two weeks straight & I completely missed the tulips!

They were popping up through the ground when I left & then when I came back they had all bloomed & the petals had dropped.

Even though it is nearly May, I wish I could have enjoyed a bit more of my Southern Spring.

Looking forward to Summer...

1. Weekends on the boat. Floating around on the lake. Dropping anchor, throwing our float (& floating cooler) out & relaxing the day away.

2. Beach Time
Wrightsville Beach, NC. Where I grew up going to the beach & where Mr. Potts & I still like to get away to.

I'm heading to New England today. I'm leaving behind 70's & 80's & heading to 50's. Brr!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep coming at the wrong time! It will be in the 80's here on Saturday :)

Under this Umbrella said...

I love both of those places...I'm closing my eyes and imagining floating on the lake before I really have to jumpstart the day.

Hope your week goes well. Thinking of you...

Brittany Ann said...

Oh my! THis made me realize that summer cannot get here fast enough!

Ashley said...

I love Wrightsville Beach! :)
It is CHILLY today! I had to put a Cardi on after I left the house in short sleeve shirt! It really was warmer over the weekend, promise!

Annie said...

i can not wait for summer and the warmer temps!
it's hardly hitting 60's here and it feels too chilly!!

i hope you have a great week my friend :)

Beth McC. said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love all the pictures, great picks!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love your picks! I would love to do either right about now!

Dee Stephens said...

YAY! What lake do you guys go to?? Love Wrightsville! so fun!

Anonymous said...

You're in luck! I posted a pic of tulips on my blog today! Maybe that will make you feel better, lol.

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Aww, sorry you have to head north to the chilly weather, they are promising it will be warmer by the weekend. Love your pictures and LOVE beach and lake time. Oceans and lakes are so relaxing, the perfect therapy! :) Stay warm, hope your trip goes well! xox

LWLH said...

Were heading north on Friday for PA and I'm dreading the change in temps. We've been having such beautiful weather here lately.

bananas. said...

wait what?! summer talk is happening...already?! shoot. i'm still getting used to spring but hey i'll take the beach any day.

In This Wonderful Life said...

this makes me want to be in the sun STAT!