I need to add a special Thank you to Bridge over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies. I was late in doing this - so she gets a shout at the top! She hosted a giveaway & I WON!!! She sent me the cutest tote and it had a special surprise - Gummi Bears! I love gummi bears. Her husband is a recent college graduate and is a new 2nd LT in the Air Force - please go congratulate her & if you're a military spouse, welcome her to your family.
Thank you Bridge! I LOVE it!
I mentioned last Friday that I had been bad about sharing awards and tags. I went back through my comments and tried to find what I had missed. So here are two!
Kimmie over at Full Circle gave me the Queen of all Things Awesome.
This is what I am supposed to to since I have been tagged:
1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm.
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).
Amber at Life as We Know It tagged me in Tag You're It.
The rules to this are:
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- List six unimportant things that make you happy.
- I remember people's birthdays and send them cards. Sometimes cute little gifts too - usually from HandPicked.
- I love to eat. Now, I don't know if that is particularly awesome or unimportant. But, my list - I get to pick. I love food. Thai food, sushi, Eastern NC BBQ, Veggies, Meats, Tapas (if you're ever in Charlotte, go here), pizza, pasta, breakfast....there's not much that I don't like.
- As much as I love to eat, this one should not be a surprise - I love to cook. And I'm pretty good. And Mr. Potts not only likes what I cook, but has started requesting certain dishes.
- I'm nice. Truly, genuinely nice. I think that is both awesome as well as something that makes me happy.
- I can sleep anywhere. Put me in a car - I'm out. Put me on a plane - I'm out. Give me a bed - I'm napping. On a couch on a rainy day - out. I've even contemplated whether I could get away with crawling under my desk & napping. I think I'd be found out though.
- I like singing. I never said I was any good.
- 80's music (think Tiffany, NKOTB, Hair Metal) is sorely missed in my household. Mr. Potts & I both have a ton of this (not Tiffany or NKOTB for him) on our iPod's.
I'm sharing this with anyone who has not yet played & would like to.
Tell me, what makes you awesome or what makes you happy?