Thursday, May 7, 2009

A good day

Yesterday was a good day.

I delivered my training sessions.

I went to my hotel & stretched my calves by walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes and then went back to my room & completed the 30 Day Shred.

I journeyed over the river (a local term) into New Hampshire for Panera Bread & stumbled across a Borders Bookstore! I was so excited because it gave me an opportunity to run in and grab the latest Sookie Stackhouse novel. If you haven't read any yet, I would encourage you to! I bought the first 7 in a boxed set from half.com & went through them all so quickly. I've also been telling Mr. Potts lately that I miss reading them.

So after I walked out of Borders with this
I called Mr. Potts:

Me: You are so going to be so excited!!
Mr. P: What are you talking about?
Me: *sighing* You are just going to be so excited!
Mr. P: What?
Me: I GOT THE NEW SOOKIE BOOK!!!!
Mr. P: Sweet! Hurry up & read it so I can!

I can't wait to finish my day so I can drive 2 hours back to Burlington & read!

I also am flying home tomorrow. I'm going standby to try & get home earlier - I was supposed to not even land until 11pm tomorrow night. Wish me luck in getting seats on earlier flights!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck with your flight! I've been doubtful about that series but so many people are talking about it, I just may have to check it out!

Whitney said...

Oh, I hope you get an earlier flight! I must check out that series!