- seven years in the bathroom
- six years eating
- five years waiting in line
- three years in meetings
- two years playing phone tag
- eight months opening junk mail
- six months sitting at red lights
And on an average day, you’ll get interrupted seventy-three times a day, take an hour of work home, read less than five minutes, talk to your spouse for four minutes, exercise less than three minutes, and play with your kid for two minutes.I'm researching for a Time M*nagement course and this interesting tidbit popped up. Where does your time go?
The part about spending only 4 minutes talking to Mr. Potts a day made me sad. I'm going to shoot for 5 a day! He'll wish it were only 3....HA!
Totally kidding about the 3 minutes. We talk a ton. Honest.