With the first (official) day of fall right around the corner I thought it may be fun to do a list of my favorite things about Fall.
Top 10 Favorite Things About Fall
1. Cooler weather - I love the fact that I don't break out in a sweat the second I step out the door.
2. The month of November - when Mr. Potts & I got married.
3. Fall leaves. We're going to the mountains for a weekend to see his dad & step-mom in October & I fully expect to see lots of this.4. Fall food. Nothing better about food than the fact that you can have chili cook-offs, make homemade chicken & dumplings & butternut squash soup.
5. Fall clothes! Sweaters & jeans & boots OH MY!
6. College Football. 'Nuff said.
7. Fall flowers. I'm getting ready to plant some mums & such at our front door. I'm also going to send our Meme (Mr. Potts' grandmother) this bouquet.8. Fall in New England - I'll be there for two weeks at the end of September/beginning of October.
9. Time on the couch catching up on favorite fall tv shows snuggled under a blanket.
10. Break out the hot chocolate!
What are your favorite things about Fall?
6 days ago