I've been salivating over Fall. I've been eagerly awaiting it. Finally it is here & to celebrate, how about a little round-up of what I'm excited about.
- It's time for fall food! Chicken & Dumplings, Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Fontina Grilled Cheese and chili (well, chili cookoffs!).
- Fall sweaters. Specifically thinking this one from White & Warren - best cashmere ever.
- Fall leaves - I'll be in Northern New England the next two weeks for work. Can't wait to see the beauty!
- Cool weather. Let's be honest, I have the face that is cherry red when I'm hot. I sweat. My hair fluffs like crazy & grows 5 inches in height. I deserve a little break, right?
- Fall boots. Wouldn't these be yummy?
- Fall desserts. I'm thinking of apple crisps in Maine, homemade pecan pie (best recipe ever!), pumpkin cheese cake...yum!
- Fall means Thanksgiving (and Thanksgiving dinner) is just around the corner!