Monday, December 1, 2008

The Secret is in the Sauce

If you haven't checked out this blog, you should! The Secret is in the Sauce is giving away a $200 gift card! They're a great community of women dedicated to leaving comments on other people's blogs.

Now, what could I use that Target gift card for? Visions of pretty plates dance in my head...how pretty would these be for a holiday party? Picture frames? We did just get married & have tons of pictures to put up!

The reality? Mr. Potts & I would stock up on toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies and maybe some things for my adorable niece & nephew.

What would you spend a $200 Target gift card on?

1 comment:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

I would go to the grocery store! For some reason I love finding new things and recipes and stocking my cabinets with as many ingredients as possible!!