Friday, August 21, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

Last week I highlighted Friday Favorites. I was thinking about the title though, and realized that it should have been, ahem, Fabulous Friday! So, here you have it, Fabulous Friday! I wanted to highlight some of my favorite things from this week (and really, just some of my favorite things).

Again, in no particular order.

Brittany Ann from Living in the Moment. She's honest, she's funny (actually, she's hilarious) and she's a person I wished lived nearer so that I could meet her. I have NEVER laughed so hard as I did when I read her Workout Wednesday post about her most embarrassing moments in the gym. You should definitely read that one! She's a must read - go say hello.

I am absolutely in love with the Etsy jewelry of MadeByStella. Check out these earrings - aren't they beautiful?
I also recently came across Brown Girl's blog. I loved it from the moment I started reading. Plus, she is going to start school soon for her cosmetology license. Don't we all secretly harbor the dream of doing hair? I don't know if it was Grease that did it for me or just the love of having my hair brushed & "fixed", but you must go say hello & congratulate her. It was a big decision!

I'm off for a weekend in Nashville with Mr. Potts. Hope you all have a great one & I'll be back with some pictures as well as a Giveaway - A BIRTHDAY giveaway since my 33rd is the 26th (Ahem, Wednesday).

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I am LOVING those earrings! Happy Friday :)

Anonymous said...

I flippin' love those earrings! Happy Friday to you, too!

Whitney said...

Love those earrings!
Have fun in Nashville! You're almost in my city!

Lindsey said...

Have a fab weekend friend!!

Annie said...

hope you have a wonderful weekend!
happy friday :)

Brittany Ann said...

Why, thank you! That's so sweet of you to give me a shout out! You're too kind!

I love this Fabulous Friday btw (and not just because I'm blessed to be in it this week.) It's a great easy read for crazy Fridays! You make my Friday fabulous!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

very cute earrings! hope you had a fab weekend too=)

Tara Gibson said...

those earrings are beautiful!

Brown Girl said...

What a sweet thing for you to say, thank you! It wasn't too hard of a decision since it's my dream and all. ;) Love the earrings!