Monday, February 2, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday

Littlesack over at Navigating the Quarterlife turned me on to "Not Me! Mondays". The general gist is that you list things you "didn't" (read: actually did) do this weekend/past week. All in the name of admitting that we all make mistakes and aren't perfect. Now, I'm far from perfect and I'm all about being honest & admitting my mistakes, so this is a great way to do it!

  • I did not go to a SuperBowl party and eat too much. I did not sample the smoked wings, the meatballs, the nachos, the party sausages wrapped in bacon or my sausage balls. No way!!
  • Mr. Potts and I did not go to one of our neighbor's house for dinner (yummy homemade curry!) and stay until almost 2am drinking & laughing. Nope, no way!
  • I did not break down & cry (just a little) over Betsy. I mean, she's fine. She totally served her purpose - I needed her to take Maddy to vet appointments. But me? I would not cry because I'm so unhappy with her. Uh uh.
Sad, but that is all I'm really coming up with right now.

What have you "not" done that you want to lay claim to?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good luck on the BMW search!