I get the googly ooglies when an award is given to me! I mean seriously, happy grinning, full teeth showing happy smile!!
As Jenny DB would say, I've got some Blog Bling!!
The crazy part of this is, I was awarded the Happy 101 award by several different bloggers that I adore: MCW, Landlocked Mermaid, Whitney, Brittany and Brittany! What really touched me is the fact that they all singled me out as being someone special and someone happy. I like to think that I am!
This award suggests that I offer 10 things that make me happy and then pass on to 10 more happy peeps.
And so....here we go!
1. Mr. Potts. He is supportive, humors me in my silliness (see post about our upcoming holiday party and my award winning ditty) (and truth be told, he's just as silly as I am), adores my munchkins as much as I do...honestly the list goes on & on.
2. My munchkins. I can't say enough about them. The picture below is from yesterday - post to follow later.
3. Curling up with my favorite blanket on a cold day, snuggling up with Mr. Potts on our new furniture (squeal!) and enjoying a lazy day.
4. Cozy, yummy things. Warm, fuzzy sweaters, gloves that keep my fingers warms, fun socks that keep my toes warm (are you noticing a trend towards warm here?).
5. Christmas music. I can listen to this year round. Chris Botti has a fabulous Christmas CD & Ave Maria moves me to tears no matter when I listen to it. Charlie Brown Christmas? Yes, please, play it again!!
6. A good bottle of wine (Mas Donis is a fave) along with a wonderful meal to enjoy it with.
7. When my hair, makeup & clothes all work together at the same time making me look as fabulous on the outside as I feel on the inside!
8. Feeling fabulous about myself. I've lost 18lbs now. I fit into clothes & don't feel like I'm being sawed in half each time I take a breath.
9. LOST is starting soon!!! February 2nd, to be exact!!!
10. I've been surprised how much I've loved blogging. I never thought that I would make the connections I've made.
So, to pass this on, I'm choosing my 10 newest followers. I can't wait to get to know you!
KatherineAnne - Medical School Mrs.
Gwen - Confessions of a Control Freak
Margen - Simply*Southern
Taylor - Raleigh Caroline
NCF - Naturally Caffeinated Family
Lil' Woman - Little Woman, Little Home
Jen - Jen, I couldn't find your blog. If I'm completely missing it, please let me know!
The Caretaker - The Life of a PTSD's Spouse
Carrie - Laugh, Love, Eat Icecream - Yes, Please!
A.S.A.P. - UBER cute name - As Southern As Possible - LOVE IT!!
If you're a new follower, let me know, say hi - I'd love to learn more about you too!
1 week ago