Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

I get the googly ooglies when an award is given to me! I mean seriously, happy grinning, full teeth showing happy smile!!

As Jenny DB would say, I've got some Blog Bling!!

The crazy part of this is, I was awarded the Happy 101 award by several different bloggers that I adore: MCW, Landlocked Mermaid, Whitney, Brittany and Brittany! What really touched me is the fact that they all singled me out as being someone special and someone happy. I like to think that I am!
This award suggests that I offer 10 things that make me happy and then pass on to 10 more happy peeps.

And so....here we go!

1. Mr. Potts. He is supportive, humors me in my silliness (see post about our upcoming holiday party and my award winning ditty) (and truth be told, he's just as silly as I am), adores my munchkins as much as I do...honestly the list goes on & on.
2. My munchkins. I can't say enough about them. The picture below is from yesterday - post to follow later.
3. Curling up with my favorite blanket on a cold day, snuggling up with Mr. Potts on our new furniture (squeal!) and enjoying a lazy day.

4. Cozy, yummy things. Warm, fuzzy sweaters, gloves that keep my fingers warms, fun socks that keep my toes warm (are you noticing a trend towards warm here?).

5. Christmas music. I can listen to this year round. Chris Botti has a fabulous Christmas CD & Ave Maria moves me to tears no matter when I listen to it. Charlie Brown Christmas? Yes, please, play it again!!

6. A good bottle of wine (Mas Donis is a fave) along with a wonderful meal to enjoy it with.

7. When my hair, makeup & clothes all work together at the same time making me look as fabulous on the outside as I feel on the inside!

8. Feeling fabulous about myself. I've lost 18lbs now. I fit into clothes & don't feel like I'm being sawed in half each time I take a breath.

9. LOST is starting soon!!! February 2nd, to be exact!!!

10. I've been surprised how much I've loved blogging. I never thought that I would make the connections I've made.

So, to pass this on, I'm choosing my 10 newest followers. I can't wait to get to know you!

KatherineAnne - Medical School Mrs.
Gwen - Confessions of a Control Freak
Margen - Simply*Southern
Taylor - Raleigh Caroline
NCF - Naturally Caffeinated Family
Lil' Woman - Little Woman, Little Home
Jen - Jen, I couldn't find your blog. If I'm completely missing it, please let me know!
The Caretaker - The Life of a PTSD's Spouse
Carrie - Laugh, Love, Eat Icecream - Yes, Please!
A.S.A.P. - UBER cute name - As Southern As Possible - LOVE IT!!

If you're a new follower, let me know, say hi - I'd love to learn more about you too!

18 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love your list! Thanks for the tag :) I did this one a while back http://benandtay.blogspot.com/2009/11/thanks-short-southern-momma.html

Brittany Ann said...

Lost Lost Lost Lost Lost Lost! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

So you, me and Britt are all about LOST. We should have a LOST party together...if only we lived closer to one another!

Dee Stephens said...

congrats on the weight loss!

Brittany said...

I can't wait for Lost as well!! I was bad at following it last season, but I definitely want to know what this show is all about, so I will be watching this final season!

MCW said...

#3 is one of my favorites too!

Brittany said...

Thanks, Mrs. Potts! I just received it and posted it this week! I love that I got it from you, too, though! Have a great week!! =.)

Brown Girl said...

Hair, makeup, and outfit all rocking at the same time is bliss. I feel you on that one! ;) Congrats on the award, you deserve them!

prashant said...

I was bad at following it last season

Work from home India

LWLH said...

I love warm cozy things myself! I bought one of those soft microfiber blankets telling Big Man it was foor him....sorry sucka, def. mine!! I heart it.

Thanks for the award!! :)

Neha said...

Loved the list! Congrats for the award!

katie + bret said...

What a super fun list!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Jenn said...

Gave you the award too! ha didnt know you already got it!

Sole Matters said...

When my hair, makeup & clothes all work together at the same time making me look as fabulous on the outside as I feel on the inside!

I'm the same way!!!

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

How sweet! I love this new award that's going around! I don't know which Jen you were looking for, but I'm a Jen! haha, but you probably weren't talking about me seeing as I'm newish to discovering your blog! :)

Carrie said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you for passing it my way!

That is great you've lost 18lbs. What an accomplishment!

Jenny DB said...

Congrats on the Blog Bling:) and I LOVE your list!!! the little munchkins are A-DORABLE... love the pic of the lil guy & his cookie!!! priceless.

Gwen said...

Love your list!!! I can't wait for LOST either!!! I've been watching for the beginning and even though I know its coming I still get angry every episode when its over. Thanks for the award and congrats to you too!!! XOXO