So, keeping it real (& positive) & looking into the 2010 crystal ball, I foresee....
1. Spending a week with Mr. Potts somewhere tropical in celebration of his 35th birthday. My rock is getting OLD - Ha! Somewhere like this. Which I may never want to leave.
2. Continuing on my health makeover. When I look at pictures taken over the past year, it is really telling to me to see how much I've slimmed down. I'm really embarassed to post this first picture, but I have to face the fact: My God, my face was fat (as well as the rest of me)!
3. In keeping with my health makeover, I want to engage in at least 4 sweat sessions a week at the gym. I'm talking like a hoor in church sweating, not a pretty little glistening.
4. I think I'd like to try yoga or pilates. This may be a convenience resolution more so than one that I'll actually try. At least I'm honest.
5. I want to continue to expand my wardrobe to be a more mature version of me. One that tells people I'm serious & smart. You know, the kind of looks that Mad Men has promoted. Like this from the clothing menu.