Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where in the World Wednesday

What a whirlwind Wednesday (if I were an alliteration expert, I'd be tooting my own horn right about now)! My week has been crazy busy here in Northern New England.

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Classy in Philadelphia's feature, Where In The World Wednesday!The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.

Mr. Potts & I were in New Orleans for his first trip there (look how long my hair was!) and I took him to the Rivershack to enjoy some Abita beer, fried pickles (best ever!) & great bar stools!

I had told him about how wonderful the place is (really, it is such a dive, but is such great fun) & he loved it! Especially the bar stools.


New Orleans was (and always is) wonderful & he fell in love with the city. This made me incredibly happy since I love the city as well.

11 comments:

MCW said...

I would have to go back to NO, have only been once when I was like 22!

Dee Stephens said...

Love Rivershack and YES! your hair is LONG!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Better call The Bumpkin next time you head to The Big Easy, we are having breakfast at Elizabeths in the Marigny.

Gwen said...

I love that barstool two!!! LOL!!! XOXO

Ashley said...

I have never been, but I REALLY REALLY Want to!
I tried fried pickles for the first time in NYC this weekend. THey were good!
LONG HAIR :))))

Susan said...

You guys are so cute in that picture!

I love NO, hoping to take The Mr there one day. I think he'd love it too!

Brittany said...

LOL! Oh my gosh, those are so fabulously TACKY!!!

bananas. said...

new orleans! home to my favorite rapper lil wayne. yayyy!!! haha.

love that ass chair btw. very comical.

Whitney said...

Love it!

Jenn said...

I love this! Looking foward to next wednesday to play!

CIP said...

New Orleans is SO COOl! I went there when I was like 14, so I'd love to go again now that I'm older and can enjoy it more.

Thanks for participating :)